The Knowledge Exchange Program for the Adriatic School System (KEPASS) is a project aimed at promoting undergraduates’ mobility at the high school level, responding to the growing need of a challenging and high quality education system from young students and their parents.
This is why the main goal of this program is to give students, aged 17 or 18, the opportunity to attend, for a few months, a foreign school in another Adriatic country, stressing how every education system should emphasize the following aspects:
- Challenge students to accept social and cultural changes, constantly growing in a more globalized environment, throughout the exposure to other cultures.
- Allow students to broader their possibilities in terms of universities’ choices.
- Empower students to be more competitive in the global labour market.
- Learn through the experience and get to know languages and cultures of other Adriatic countries.
Integrazione di sistemi scolastici
- kepass bandoUE.pdf 591.8 KB
- Ali Demi School Vlora fields of study 1.docx 60.0 KB
- Monitoring visit Ali Demi Vlora.pdf 550.7 KB
- Code of behaviour KEPASS student mobility programme.doc 3.9 MB
- Critical thinking and global literacy.pdf 479.2 KB
- Collaboration, cooperation, teamwork.pdf 924.0 KB
- Inventiveness and creativity.pdf 582.6 KB
- Self direction.pdf 509.7 KB
- Research practice.pdf 587.1 KB